Thursday, April 30, 2015

1.5 days left in London Town.

I have packed both of my suitcases. And my carry-on. And my backpack. I think I have something for everyone. Not even kidding, I think I thought of everyone BUT MYSELF. I realized I have no London touristy things. So I bought myself a mug from Starbucks. Then sat at my desk contemplating where exactly the mug was going to go. I can totally walk onto the plane carrying it right? Side Note: The workers at the Brunswick centre Starbucks are the nicest. They even know my name. 
I have learned, through my packing, that chocolate bars fit into the shoe hole things in suitcases perfectly. I have also learned that you acquire A LOT over 4 months. Even if it is stuff that needs to be thrown away. 
I can't wait to be back in the same time zones as my friends and family. It has taken a toll on my sleeping this week, that is for sure. 
These last few months almost feel like a dream or something. Time went both slow and fast, if that is possible. Either way, I am happy to be heading home this weekend. It will be very strange leaving London though, because it does feel like home now. 
I am free all day tomorrow, but will probably end up repacking everything to even out the weight. And then I am having nandos for dinner tomorrow night because that was what I did on my first night here. So, it is only fitting. Our shuttle is picking us up around 10 and then it is off the Heathrow. 
If you have been keeping up with my London blogs, awesome. And if you're asking yourself where the rest of the Mallorca blog posts are- am asking myself that as well. I also went to Ireland. So I have at least 6 blog posts I need to write when I am back home. Those will be put into the internet world at some point, promise. 
Signing off for the last time from London (probably),
A. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment