Sunday, April 26, 2015

6 Days!!

So I just realized how behind I am on blog posts. Apologizes for that. I would love to catch up on them once I am home...we will see if that happens or not. I only have 6 days left in London which makes me sappy (sad/happy). I had to write a reflection for my school blog which I will link here. I am working on finishing up my two final essays. Yesterday I went out to lunch in Piccadilly Circus and then headed over to Green Park to see Buckingham Palace. I think I have seen everything I wanted to here in London. Of course, I am sure there will be things I think of in a few months, but for right now I am content. 
I have bought a second suitcase, and packed it FULL. I still have to pack my other suitcase, small carry on suitcase, and my backpack. 
I am sure I will write another blog post towards the end of the week with a bit more of a reflection. But for now I'll leave you to scroll through my pictures from Brighton on Friday and Buckingham Palace yesterday. 












No comments:

Post a Comment