Saturday, April 11, 2015

THREE WEEKS?!?!?

Hola! I've just returned from Spain. I had the loveliest time. I plan on writing a whole blog post about that, but don't feel like it right now. I have just booked a trip to Dublin for next weekend. We fly out Thursday and come back Saturday night. We are going to the Cliffs of Moher on Friday. I've seen loads of pictures and it looks super pretty, so I am excited. The weekend after that we are going to Brighton with our whole program. I am even more excited about that because I LOVE BRIGHTON. We also plan on heading to Paris for a day that weekend as well. Actually, I fly out in exactly three weeks from today! I still have school work to finish up, which I should probably should do tomorrow considering I'll be gone most of the weekend. Anyway, I still have touristy stuff I want to do while I am here. But other than that, I am happy with the places I have went and everything. BUT I am excited to come home. Also, if you have thought of something you want from here inform me now. Cadbury creme eggs are on sale at Sainsburys. So speak now or forever hold your piece. 
I figured I would give an update on my final plans for the rest of the year. OH and I am also taking a train to Norwich on Tuesday. It will be a busy but fun few weeks here leading up to my departure. I'll probably write my Mallorca blog post sometime tomorrow/this week. Until then, I hope you are having a good day and a nice weekend. Speak to you lot later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment